Lexi's Bowling Party!

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Ok, I'm finally getting around to posting about Lexi's birthday party. It was at the bowling alley and it was super fun! I've never thrown a "friend" birthday party for either of my kids before, I always managed to get out of it every year. We would have our family party, but never one for the kids from school. Well this year, there was no getting out of it. She'd been to all her friends' birthday parties and the jig was up, there was no way I was going to get away with it again. You see, I'm just not a party thrower. I love to go to parties, just not host them. I have this secret fear that no one will show up, it's crazy but that's just me. Anyway, it was a blast and almost all her friends came. I was really surprised at how fun the party was, I was worried that some of the 3-day kids wouldn't be able to bowl but everyone had fun, even Spencer. After the party was over, she asked me if she could have her party at the bowling alley next year too, so I guess that means she enjoyed it!


Look at that form!




Spencer made lots of people nervous carrying the ball around!


They had this really cool slide thing, so even the little ones could get the ball all the way down, the only problem was there was only 1 of them!


I made shirts for all the kids, they turned out pretty cute...

and this is the back of Lexi's shirt.

0 comments: