A little Christmas survey

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
When I was a kid, Santa just sat the presents under the tree. Now Santa must have more time on his hands (or just thinks he does) and wraps them...there's nothing like seeing all the presents under the tree and unwrapping them Christmas morning.

Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I'm a fan of the white, our tree is all white lights, but our house this year has white and red icicles...pretty cool. I don't like a lot of multicolor.

What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Grandma Dot's brunch

Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Staying up way too late with my sister trying to get the presents for our parents made in time (we always made them something)...looking back they must have been so lame, but we thought they were awesome ;-)

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
My sister and I always tried to get this tradition started but it never seemed to take off, now we got to Grandma Rose's on Christmas Eve and open a ton of presents!

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
We put on the Christmas music (Chipmonks for the kids, UGGH, and The Carpenters for me), pour some eggnog (with rum for the grownups) and get to decorating. Nick usually ends up super crabby because it doesn't come out perfect (with 2 little kids and all) and I usually spend the entire time yelling at Nick because he's crabby...it's so much fun!

Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Seeing as how I've never seen snow...I have no idea!

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Does eggnog count?

What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Greensleeves or This Gift by 98 degrees...I know, I'm a dork.

Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum - especially the green ones.

Favorite Christmas Tradition growing up:
Decorating the tree the day after Thanksgiving.

Least Favorite Christmas Tradition Growing Up:
Being incredibly sick every year.

Breakfast or Presents First?
Presents!!!

I'm tagging anyone who wants to share a little Christmas spirit! So feel free to join the fun!

0 comments: