Dierks...

Monday, December 04, 2006



Yes, I found tickets and we got to see Dierks in Valdosta - it was so much fun!! It turns out, the tickets that I got were really bad, but if you got to the park early enough you can find a seat in the lawn chair section. Those seats were much better, but we didn't bring any lawn chairs because we had tickets for reserved seating. We got to the park 45 min early and there was already a huge line, but we waited and ran to the concert pavillion and got decent seats in the general admission area. I was under the impression that you had to sit there all day if you got those seats, but you only had to set up your lawn chair and then you could go enjoy the park. Well, since we didn't bring lawn chairs Nick ended up saving our spots while I ran to Walmart to buy 2 cheap chairs. It was pretty crazy, but it all worked out and we got to see Dierks, Miranda Lambert, and the Randy Rogers Band. It was very cold, but I had to break out the little white tank top for Dierks. It's a wonder I didn't get sick, standing out in 40 degree weather in my tank top. Oh well, it made for great memories!
Playing miniature golf at Wild Adventures
Waiting for Dierks
Dierks!!

0 comments: