Halloween

Monday, December 04, 2006


I guess I'll start with Halloween since I never officially added pics. Lexi was a princess, Spencer was a pirate. We always get to dress up twice because we go to Sea World's special Halloween a couple of weeks before the real Halloween. We always go with my inlaws and it's a lot of fun, although this year it was disappointing. Anyway, since Sea World is sort of a "dress rehearsal", I get to try out makeup looks before the real day. I couldn't decide how to do Spencer's makeup and Nick was no help, so I ended up with what Nick affectionately refers to as "the gay pirate":




Here's a better look:



I was going for a Johnny Depp look but somehow didn't end up with the same affect. I guess only Johnny Depp can pull off all that makeup. Here's the princess (her makeup came out beautifully by the way):




Some more pics from Sea World:



My sister-in-law Ashley with Lexi and Spencer


Lexi about to ride the new Shamu rollercoaster



Lexi and Ashley (I think this is one of the best pics of Lexi)



Spencer laying down on the conveyer belt through the shark tank





Photos from Halloween night:




I don't know what is with her and this pose, it seems to be the new thing.


Much better makeup, I don't know why I didn't think of a beard the first time.



Awww....


That's about it for Halloween, we just went trick or treating in the new neighborhood and had fun. Now on to the next post....

0 comments: