Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This is the next project I'm going to work on:



The free pattern is here:

http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=138024

I'm thinking I'll make the child one first, just so I can get a hang of the pattern, then I'll make one for me. I hardly ever make stuff for myself, but I just LOVE this jacket. Here's a view of the child size:

I'm still deciding about colors and yarn choice. I was thinking I would use cotton, since I live in Florida, but I'm concerned about the weight. I may use Elann's wool, but I have never worked with wool before and I'm worried about the itchiness factor. I really want to get started ASAP, so I may use my sick time today to decide.

I'm charging my camera so I'll be able to post pictures of FO's (finished objects) and WIP (works in progress) soon.

0 comments: