Hello!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ok, this is my first blog entry and I would like to start out by saying that I have no idea what I am doing so please bare with me. I'm starting this blog mostly so my mom can keep up with my life since I seem to have no free time to chat with her on the phone (of course, it doesn't help that I DESPISE talking on the phone).

Why don't I have time you ask? Well, I am the proud mother of 2 beautiful children. My daughter Alexis is (almost) 5 and my son Spencer is (almost) 3. I am happily married to a man it seems like I have known forever (ok, only 12 years but who's counting?). I also go to school, Brevard Community College to be exact, where I am majoring in Accounting and almost done with my AA degree (with a 4.o). Then it's off to UCF. And oh yea, I also take care of my 88 year old father (with my sister's help) who lives with us. Ever seen King of Queens? That's my life, with a couple of kids thrown in to the madness.

I am a stay at home mom/student who, in my free time (ha!), likes to knit and try all things crafty. I like to sew and I've started scrapbooking, but I am the best at knitting. I love to have a pattern that I can follow with rules and logic and as long as I follow them I can do it. Everything else is too subjective for me, so, being the perfectionist I am, I over-analyse and drive myself (and everyone else) crazy.

My kids attend BCC's Labschool which is, in my opinion, the greatest preschool ever created. It combines a day class for my kids along with parent education for us. My children and I have found the best friends there and I am already dreading the day when it's over (luckily, I still have 3 more years).

That's about it for now, I plan to chronicle my life along with my crafty hits and misses and post pictures along the way. Oh yea, and

Hi Mom!

0 comments: