Whoop!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009



I did it, I got an A on my test! One part of it at least, I won't know my grade on the written part until next week, but I think I did well. I was going to take just the written part last night and go back Wed night for the 2nd computer part, but I decided I'd studied all I could study, and the idea of driving back to Orlando again was not appealing, so I pulled up my big girl panties and went for it. Despite the fact that my eyes were so tired I couldn't see clearly (I also lost my glasses last week, so that didn't help), and I didn't get done until 11pm, I still got an A!!!

This is extremely exciting because this class is known for being INCREDIBLY hard. In fact, it is so hard that employers will look at your grade in this class first to decide if you really know your stuff. And my teacher said only about 5% of students will end up with an A in the class, with less than that making an A on the first test. SO HURRAY!!

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, for this week at least. 1 test down, 2 to go!

PS - By the way, that is totally what I looked like coming out of the testing lab...and I danced in the car the whole way home. Then I couldn't fall asleep until 3am!

1 comments:

I'm Shannon said...

YOU DID IT! GOOD FOR YOU!