Spencer is 5!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh Spencer, I cannot believe you are 5 already! I swear I just had you yesterday, I have no idea where the time went.

This year you became a big 5 day kid, which means you now go to school 5 days a week. Since you are the oldest and one of the only boys in your school, you took on the role of big brother and you are so kind and helpful to everyone. You love to sing and dance, play any kind of board or card game, kick everyone's butt on the Wii (you own Mario Kart), family movie night, put on shows with your animals, go to gymnastics, help mommy cook, playdates with your friends, and hang out with your family. You are so excited about the baby, you love talking to my belly and seeing if you can wake the baby up with different animal noises. You have a HUGE imagination and will make a game out of any and every inanimate object you can find. You're math skills are incredible (you help Lexi with her math homework), and you even started reading!

You are such a joy to be around and so hilariously funny, I am constantly getting reports from your teacher about what funny things you said or did that day. You always have something to say about everything, whether it's the fact that you don't like what I made for dinner (again!) to how much you love the baby. I love to see the world through your eyes, and I can't wait to see all the changes the coming year will bring in you. This next year will be a big one for you, not only will you be starting kindergarten but you will be a BIG brother! I LOVE YOU!

Happy Birthday Spencer!




0 comments: