Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just as I was about to post an "All better" update, Spencer has gotten sick again. He's been coughing (they both have) but I thought it was just hungover from being sick. However, we went to a party today and when we got home we took a nap. When he woke up he started crying, which is not normal for him, so I went in there and he had a fever again (102). His cough sounds really croupy, so I'm just praying we won't have to be back in the emergency room tonight. We're giving him a treatment before bed and hopefully he'll be ok in the morning. I'll be back to update later.

Oh, and on a lighter note, I'm totally mad at my boyfriend. For those who don't know, my boyfriend is the super hot and extremely talented country singer Dierks Bentley:


Here's another view of him, I didn't take this picture (Connie from the KCOFC did) but I just love it!



Anyway, he just announced his fall tour, which I was totally psyched about, and there's no Florida dates! And Bud Light is sponsoring it, which is only my very favorite beer! The closest he's coming is Valdosta, GA, which really isn't that far (but tell that to my hubby). Still...don't read this Nick....I'm keeping an eye out for tickets on eBay. I don't think I can wait a whole year to see him again ;-)

0 comments: