Procrastination at its finest...

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Instead of doing the massive amount of work I have to do for finals this week, I'm reading blogs and killing time. I need a break from my professor for a little while (I've been watching nonstop video streams since 4pm, I thought I had more time to watch them all!). I haven't written much lately, so here's a little something.

Spencer has been on an 'I love you' kick lately, he tells me all day long. It's so sweet and I am so not complaining! Here's what he said in the car the other day after leaving Wallyworld:

"Mommy, I always love you, even when we go to Walmart."

Wow, just how stressed do I get in Walmart?

Then today at Fishlips: "Mommy, I love you" (he says it in this sing-songy kind of way where he draws out the I, there's no way to explain how cute it is in print).
Literally 30 seconds later - after I told him to pick up the paper bits from the straw wrapper he was tearing apart - he screamed "I'm not listening to anything you say, only daddy!" After which he spit on me.
About five minutes later, after this episode was over, guess what? "Mommy, I love you"

Ah, the joys of having a 3 year old, it's like living with a bi-polar person off their meds. I already have enough crazy in my house, thank you very much!

0 comments: